Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blue and Green Magnetix

This is a review for Claire's Magnetix, they dont have names so I will just call these the Blue and Green Magnetix. The polish was $8.50 but they always have a buy one get one 50% off sale. I picked them up during my last haul! Magnetic nail polish seems to be the newest craze, companies are all coming out with their own lines. I have not tried other brands, but from other bloggers' reviews it seems like the Claire's/Icing Magnetic polishes are some of the best. Now onto the polish, the magnet reveals this metallic dark blue has tones of purple and a light metallic blue. The metallic forest green has undertones of a pale green/silver.

Click the Pictures to Enlarge!



 
Dont you just love the purple shimmer?

If you pick up this polish, which I suggest you do, make sure to read the instructions. And look at the cover! the picture shows either wavy or straight lines, which tells you which design you will get. The blue is the wavy but the green is the straight! The magnet comes with two lips, the direction of the design changes depending on the lip you put your finger on. It took me a couple of tries to first get the process without hitting my finger into the magnet, but you easily get the hang of it. Make sure you fully cover your nail and do not waste time between application and holding the magnet above your nail. I normally dont paint my nails fully when swatching but I had to, I just love how easy the design is, and like nothing I have ever seen before. I would DEFINITELY suggest going out and buying some of them!


What do you think of magnetic polish? Do you think you'll pick some of these up?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm? I may just change my thoughts on these magnetic polishes kinda like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! you should pick them up since they're half the cost of designer brands and work wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete