Thursday, January 5, 2012

Manicure of the Day!

I just can't help but change my nails after a few days. I know its the middle of winter but with the warmer temperature I couldn't help but think of Spring. Plus there's nothing like looking down at a bright and happy manicure when it does get cold outside! 








This daisy manicure was down with Nicole By OPI's Reach Out, I used 4 coats for a base color and made the design with acrylic paints. A quick topcoat over and voila! something cheery to get through thecold days.
Let me know what you think of this manicure that features Reach Out by Nicole by OPI!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Well, unless I tried it. Then it would be a disaster ! Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was mainly creating the petal shape and making smaller white lines, dont be afraid to try! and youll always get better with practice! Dont be afraid to check back, im planning on tutorials for for designs! members and followers are always welcome :)

    ReplyDelete