Thursday, January 19, 2012

Manicure of the Day!

Source  http://www.flickr.com/photos/ampshot/3394495803/   
Today's manicure was inspired by the New York City skyline at sunset. I used  Nicole by OPI's Reach Out, Fresh Squeeze, One Voice and Yellow its me. I also used black and white acrylic paint. Acrylic paint can be found at your local craft store, Michael’s and ACMooreYou can purchase Nicole by OPI at these stores.


Click the pictures to enlarge!




I achieved this look my covering my nails with Reach Out, then sponging on Fresh Squeeze, One Voice and white acrylic paint. Cover your cuticles with tape to make clean up easier. After sponging, I used a small paintbrush dipped in black acrylic paint to make the buildings on my skyline. After the black dries, I put a line coat of Yellow its Me over everything to create a shimmer effect. Top with a clear topcoat to prevent chipping!

Let me know what you think of my city sunset manicure!


Check out http://nicolebyopi.com/ for their blog posts and full list of products.
Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for the latest news!

2 comments: