Monday, January 30, 2012

Manicure of the Day!

This Manicure of the Day! is a blue gradient. I have been dying to try gradient nails and I am so happy I finally did. I used Zoya's Phoebe (original post here!), Zoya's Twila and Nicole by OPI's No Limits. Some of the pictures are shown with a clear top coat (near the bottom) and some are without. 


 
 With Top Coat:


Close up! Without clear top coat
I created this look by first painting my nails with Phoebe. Next I used a small piece of a craft sponge (cut into small squares, don't tear or the sponge will leave pieces on your nails) and dabbed Twila onto my nails, with a greater concentration at the top of the nail. I used another sponge to put No Limits on the very edge of my nail and then applied more Twila as necessary. Finish with a top coat if you like, I think the matte and shiny are both nice :)


Check out Zoya's Blog, Like Zoya on Facebook, and Follow them on Twitter!
Check out http://nicolebyopi.com/ for their blog posts and full list of products.
Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for the latest news!

No comments:

Post a Comment