Sunday, January 8, 2012

Neeka

This review is for Zoya's Neeka, originally from the Mirror side of the Smoke & Mirrors collection. Neeka is described by Zoya.com as "A greyed amethyst with subtle red duochrome shimmer and bright gold glitter accents" Neeka is a medium purple with a tint of grey, with noticeable flecks of a gold/silver. There is a slight reddish-pinkish shine in the light, but it is not very noticeable. Neeka can be purchased here.

Coat 1:



 Coat 2:




I could see myself wearing Neeka during the winter, the grey tinge to it doesn't seem like a spring purple. I like the flecks of gold, although they seem more silver to me. The formula was slightly thick, which I don't normally find with Zoya, but there was full coverage in 2 coats. 


Check out Zoya's Blog, Like Zoya on Facebook, and Follow them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment