Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sloane

Today's review is for Zoya's Sloane. Sloane is described by Zoya as a "Muted dark purple base with fine purple, red, pink and blue toned shimmer." Sloane had a strong red quality in the light, but appears slightly more purple in the dark, as seen in the 2 coat pictures. You can see the red and blue shimmer in the last pictures. Sloane can be purchased here.

Coat 1:



 Coat 2:

Shimmer!

First off, I'd like to apologize for the paint job in this and the next couple of swatches, my sister and I had a swatch-a-palooza until 2 am and the later ones got progressively worse. Second, Sloane intrigues me, although it wouldn't be the first polish I grab, the blue and red shimmer add something special to this maroon-purple color. My sister loves this color and I am sure she will wear it a ton. The formula was smooth and had full coverage in 2 coats.

Check out Zoya's Blog, Like Zoya on Facebook, and Follow them on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment