Thursday, March 29, 2012

Foie Gras

Today's review is for China Glaze's Foie Gras from the Capital Colors (Hunger Games) Collection.  Foie Gras is a beautiful dark greyish brown creme. Foie Gras is designed for District 10, Livestock. I wanted to let you guys see Foie Gras in different kinds of light, so there are some pictures near the window, with flash and under my fluorescent light!








I think Foie Gras is a very mature, "work friendly" color. I have been looking for a color like Foie Gras  for a while, and when I saw it come out with the Hunger Games (Capital Colors) Collection I HAD to get it! Also, I love China Glaze! Their formula is fantastic, Foie Gras covered in 1-2 coats, I've yet to be disappointed by China Glaze!

Do you own Foie Gras? Or any other polishes from the Capitol Colors Collection? Let me know what you think of them below, or post and picture and comment on Pretty in Paint's Facebook.
Check out Chinaglaze.com
Like China Glaze on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I love this color! I cannot wait to try it myself!

    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! :)

    http://polished-paradise-nails.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete