Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July Mani!

Happy Fourth of July to all my USA followers!I wanted to do a patriotic mani for the occasion, and I have been on a water-marble spree the last week! I am still learning about water-marbling, but I am pretty happy with how this mani turned out! I used Nicole by OPI You're A Star, I Stop For Nicole and You're Steal The One.  









As I said before, I am still trying to experiment with water-marbling, but I do really like how the majority of my nails came out! Don't forget to use white as a base color and tape up around your nails! Water-marbling is really messy and requires a decent amount of clean-up. I used a ton of toothpicks and cotton-balls and made a bit of a mess, but it was worth it!

Do you like this design, would you recreate it? what is your 4th of July mani? Let me know below or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment