Friday, August 17, 2012

365 Days of Color End of The Rainbow Collection!

Today I have two special polishes from 365 days of Color's End of the Rainbow collection! All of the polishes in the End of the Rainbow Collection are packed with rainbow glitter! I have Head Peach in Charge and My Little Cuppycake for you!


*Taken from www.365-days-of-color.com
Head Peach in Charge
Coat 1:


Coat 2:


Coat 3:




Head Peach in Charge is a dusty peach packed with rainbow glitter. The "dustiness" is actually fine glitter that shimmers in the light. Application very pretty good, I had some trouble with unevenness in coat 2 but  coat 3 evened it out. There's no fishing for glitter in this polish!

My Little Cuppycake
Coat 1:
Coat 2:




Coat 1 Layered over Milani White on the Spot:
Coat 2 Layered:




Next up is My Little Cuppycake a gorgeous white base packed with rainbow hexagons, rainbow microglitter and rainbow shards! I am in LOVE with this combo! I layered over the Milani White on the Spot to make My Little Cuppycake stand out a little bit more, and to save more of the polish!  I would say you need to add this to your stash!

Sunny has done it again! I especially loved My Little Cuppycake and have been thrilled by swatches of the other polishes of the collection. 365 Days of Color had beautiful polishes and miracle balm that I swear by! You need to check her out!


Do you love the End of the Rainbow Collection? Tell me below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook!

You can order 365 Days of Color Polishes here! Check out 365 Days of Color's blog for swatches and more!

*This product was provided by 365 Days of Color for review, all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment