Monday, August 20, 2012

Mani of the Day!

I have a quick Mani of the Day post today, I am super busy packing and don't have time to post a full swatch and review but I hope you enjoy this Citrus mani with China Glaze Orange You Hot. I used green, yellow and white acrylic paint to create the fruit slices. Acrylic paint can be purchased at your local crafts store. 








This bright mani was super fun for a sunny summer day, there are not many summer days left for me so I want to do summer art while I can! I like the idea of citrus slices but am not totally thrilled with how this mani turned out, I think I might try the concept again some time in the future, but with a different design.

What do you think of this Citrus Mani? Let me know below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook.

Check out Chinaglaze.com
Like China Glaze on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter


1 comment:

  1. great post! just wanted to stop by and let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. go to http://beautyshoesnailsfun.blogspot.com/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html for the rules on how to accept it.

    ReplyDelete