Friday, January 25, 2013

Mani of the Day: Line Design!

It's been such a busy week, so today will be another short post, but I wanted to put one up today as promised!! So here is the Mani of the Day: Line Design! This mani uses LCN Violet Amethyst and silver acrylic paint. This design is super simple but I love the way it turned out! 








I used 2-3 coats of Violet Amethyst and let it dry. Then I used a thin paintbrush dipped in silver acrylic paint and drew various diagonal lines! Thats really it! I didn't really follow any pattern, just what looked right to me. I would avoid more than 3 or 4 lines per nail, as the design becomes more cluttered. Top off with a clear topcoat and you're good to go!

I really do like the simplicity of the design, sometimes its nice to have a quick go-to mani thats not completely plain!


What do you think of my mani? Let me know below! 
I hope you enjoyed my mani and please post your own manis on Pretty in Paint's Facebook! 


2 comments: