Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mani Of The Day!

Today's mani of the day is perfect for a winter day. I don't normally reach for red polishes, but I knew Deborah Lippman's Through the Fire would look perfect with a gold design. I used Gold Acrylic Paint and topped of the manicure with Jessica Cosmetics Gold Hologram top coat (Review Here)!






I first applied 2 coats of Through the Fire and let it dry. Then I used a thin paintbrush dipped in gold acrylic paint and carefully made the "flower/petal" designs. After I let that dry I used a dotting tool to add a few dots to the design. I topped it with the Jessica Gold Hologram Top Coat and then a clear topcoat to seal in the design. 

What do you think about this Mani of the day? Tell me below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook

*Some of these products were provided for an honest review. All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment