Monday, February 4, 2013

Mani of the Day: Pearls and Bow!

Today I have a quick Mani of the Day! The mani design is based off of a ton of bow manis I have seen, plus a little something extra with the "pearls." This mani features Zoya Wednesday and black and white acrylic paint. 










I first used 2 coats  of Zoya Wednesday and let dry. Next, using a thin paintbrush and white acrylic paint, I created the bow shape. I used a dotting tool for the "pearls" and then used a thinner paintbrush dipped in black paint to create the outline. I am really happy with how this design came out, and will continue to try to improve my technique to make cleaner manis!

 What do you think of my mani? Let me know below! 
I hope you enjoyed my mani and please post your own manis on Pretty in Paint's Facebook! 


*some products in this blogpost were sent for an honest review. All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment