Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mani of the Day: Valentine's Day Mani!

Today I have a special Mani of the Day for Valentine's Day! I didn't have the chance to do anything super special, but I as happy to use my Bundle Monster Plates! I used plate BM-206 twice to create a double design! I used Zoya Lara for the base color, China Glaze Dance Baby for the first layer of design and Milani White on the Spot for the second stamping.








I love how this design came out! Although it is pretty simple, I am in LOVE with the Bundle Monster plates and how easy they make nail designs! I will have a full review of the set up soon! I think Zoya Lara makes for the perfect Valentine's day mani color! 

What do you think of this quick mani of the day? Let me know below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook.

* Some of these products were provided for an honest review. All opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Ah that is so pretty! I would have never thought of stamping the design twice like you did. The colors you chose look great. Happy Valentine's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete