Friday, March 8, 2013

Mani of the Day! Green Gradient with Glitter!

Late night post! Today I have a green gradient with a little something special..glitter! I think this mani is perfect for St. Patrick's Day which is coming up soon!! I used Zoya Neely, Finger Paints Tough Art to Follow and Shimmer Kelly!






I first applied two coats of Zoya Neely and let dry. Next I poured a bit of Tough Art to Follow and Neely right next to each other on a paper plate and used a toothpick to swirl them a bit together in the middle. I used a cosmetic sponge and then sponged the gradient onto my nail, making sure the nail was fully covered. I then went back with Shimmer Kelly and concentrated the glitter at the top, and dabbing a bit of glitter towards the middle of the nail with the brush. I evened everything out with two coats of HK Girl Top Coat.

I am pretty happy with how this gradient turned out, gradient manis tend to be my go-to when I am short for time, and the glitter added a little something extra that I liked!

I really do like how this Mani of the Day turned out, what do you think? Tell me below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook

1 comment: