Monday, May 20, 2013

Mani of the Day + BornPrettyStore Blooming Flower Ring

Today Pretty in Paint returns! I am sorry for the hiatus (again!), school and personal issues have kept me from blogging, the past year has definitely had its up and downs, but I am back and ready to show you pretty manis and swatches!

I have a Mani of the Day, a black and white outline of a flower to match this gorgeous BornPrettyStore Blooming Flower Ring

I used Jessica Nadia (review here), as well and black and white acrylic paint to create this mani!





And now for the ring!
 I think they compliment each other well!


To create the mani I used 2 coats of Jessica Nadia and let dry. I then used a thin paintbrush dipped in black acrylic paint to draw the outline of the flower. I then added a few white accents in the outline to provide a little something extra! I topped with a clear topcoat and let dry!

Make sure you check out BornPrettyStore for nail polishes, nail art supplies, jewelry and so much more! You can use this code: PJL91 for 10% off!



I really do like how this Mani of the Day turned out, what do you think? Tell me below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook


Check out Jessica's Website! Like Jessica Cosmetics on Facebook, or Follow Jessica Cosmetics on Twitter!

*These products were provided for an honest review, all opinions are my own!*



No comments:

Post a Comment