Thursday, May 23, 2013

Zoya Summer Pixie Dust Collection

The review for Zoya Summer Pixie Dust Collection is here! With 6 new polishes with a gorgeous matte sparkly textured finish! 

The new polishes are:
  • Solange  
  • Beatrix 
  • Destiny  
  • Miranda 
  • Stevie 
  • Liberty 


Solange
 Coat 1:

 Coat 2:



Solange is a gorgeous bright yellow with a gorgeous matte sparkle finish. There is an amazing twinkle to all of the Pixie Dust polishes, and Solange doesn't disappoint. I am not normally a fan of yellow, but I really love the finish and color and will be wearing this polish again! I used 2 coats of Solange for full and even coverage.

Beatrix
Coat 1:
 Coat 2:


Beatrix is a bright orange with the Pixie Dust gorgeous finish. I love oranges and I am just in love with Beatrix. I could definitely see pairing Solange and Beatrix together for a spectacular mani. I used 2 coats of Beatrix for full and even coverage.

Destiny 
Coat 1:
 Coat 2:

Destiny is a orange-pink coral with orange and yellow flecks in the Pixie Dust finish. Destiny had full coverage in 2 coats which applied evenly.

Miranda
Coat 1:


Miranda is a pink purple with a pink sparkle with the gorgeous Pixie Dust finish! I used 2 coats for full coverage and even application. This polish has a certain feminine quality about it that I found quite special and pretty!

Stevie
Coat 1:



Stevie is a light lavender polish with a white sparkle and the textured look of the other Pixies. I used 2 coats of Stevie for gorgeous even coverage. Stevie is one of my favorites of this collection and I will definitely be wearing this gorgeous polish again.

Liberty
Coat 1:
 Coat 2:


Liberty is a bright royal blue with a gorgeous white and blue sparkle. Liberty is a very bright blue that I would not normally find myself wearing, but definitely find extremely pretty. I used 2 coats of Liberty for full coverage.  


I love these bright summery polishes! Zoya has done it again with these Pixies, I originally didn't know how I felt about textured polishes, but PixieDust Polishes really are something special!

Ultra long-wearing, nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE - all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.

Zoya PixieDust retail for $9 and can be purchased at Ulta or on Zoya's Website.

What do you think about the PixieDust Summer Collection? Tell me below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook

Check out Zoya'Blog and Website, Like Zoya on Facebook, and Follow them on Twitter! 


*These products were provided by Zoya for an honest review. All opinions are my own.*

1 comment: